Quicken doesn’t allow you to access its benefits without registration even if you have purchased the product. The registration is the foremost step to enable Quicken on your device, which is truly a basic process but if you are having hard-luck you might get errors while registration. There could be one or multiple reasons for the registration errors in Quicken. However, such issues can be resolved in the blink of an eye if one diagnose it properly and find the exact cause of issues. If you are a novice, you can take help by calling Quicken customer service phone number.
If you are unable to register on Quicken, this blog will dissolve your pains. Just read it thoroughly and follow the given instructions:
If you get the Oops error while registering:
It occurs when your Quicken product isn’t updated and you are using an outdated Quicken product. In order to secure your data and use the Quicken in an effective manner, you need to update the version of your product. Make sure the version you are using supports the multi-factor authentication on your device. In order to enable the MFA on your product.
The blank registration screen:
If you are getting blank registration screen and unable to complete the registration, do the following:
- Download the latest release of Quicken on your device.
- Now open the Quicken menu.
- Press the Control key and go to File menu> File Operations> Validate and repair.
- Now go to validate File and click Ok.
- Try to sign in or register.
Quit and Close Quicken and open it again:
- Quit Quicken.
- Start your web browser.
- Go to Quicken login page and then connect your system with Quicken ID server.
Create a new admin account:
- Open the settings of your Quicken and select Accounts.
- Choose Family and other people on the list.
- Make sure you do not have any other admin account or login with any hidden admin account.
- Create a new administrator account on your computing device.
If you are not receiving verification code:
Firstly it is recommended to choose the delivery option to receive the verification code, once selected choose, click on Continue to receive the code.
If you have chosen the email as the delivery option, you may have the code in the Junk or spam folder. Also, you can use the search box of your email client to search for the email with a verification code.
- Open the Quicken official site, go to the Sign in page and then Account.
- Select the View Prior Purchases.
- Now login using your Quicken ID and password if required.
- In the Account Information tab choose View or Edit.
- Now click on Verify next to your email address.
- Once you are done verifying your account, try to resend the verification code again.
If you have tried all the solution but still unable to receive the verification code, there might be a technical glitch is preventing you to do so. Call Quicken phone number and connect with experts for the exact and instant solution of the dilemma.