Quicken bill pay is used to pay the bills directly through your Quicken account. All you need is: the Quicken application installed on your device. There are many financial platforms supported by Quicken bill pay feature which means now you don’t need to install a plenty of applications for different bill payments. To get detailed information from scratch, call on the Quicken support phone number or read this blog carefully.
In order to access the Quicken bill pay feature, login to the respective website using the given link:
Quicken bill pay is an all-in-one solution for your payment needs. From paying your room rent to buying a car, every payment can be done in the blink of an eye.
The key features of Quicken bill pay are:
- The bill pay is the perfect solution for all your billing needs, as it supports more than a thousand institutes.
- It is a cost-effective method to pay bills, as it only charges $9.95 for 0 payments.
- Also, you can schedule payments and get email notification whenever a payment appears.
- You can set the payments in a Queue one go and leave your responsibilities on Quicken.
- Get the details all your payments.
- The freedom of adding up to 10 bank accounts at a time.
- The reimbursements of $50 if the payments delays in any case.
Let’s see how to use the Quicken Bill pay?
There is no rocket-science associated with the functionality of Quicken bill pay. Just log in to the Quicken application, then go to the link of Quicken bill pay webpage and check-in using your bank account. Quicken will store your details so that you don’t need to add up a bank account every time to want to use the bill pay feature. So whenever you require to make a payment, you need to add the amount to proceed.
If you want you can schedule the payment for future purposes as well for an example you can set up the due date of your electricity bill and Quicken bill pay will do the payment on the mentioned date and time.
How to use the Bill pay in Quicken app?
- Go to the Quicken menu and click on Tools.
- Select the Quicken bill pay option from there.
- Click on Learn more about Quicken Bill Pay.
- Set up the Bill pay on your Quicken app from there.
How to set up Quicken payee?
The payee is the individual or the organization to which you transfer the amount. From you tenant to the online shopping sites, Quicken payee can be anyone.
You need to add the basic information of the payee such as bank details, Name, Contact Number, and address. No private or financial information is required. You can save the details for future convenience.
Follow the steps to set up the payee:
- Open the Quicken menu>>tools>>Online Payee list.
- Click on New.
- Enter the name of Payee.
- Type the address of the payee.
- Enter complete account number and contact details.
- Re-check the details and press OK.
Once added, the details will be saved in your Quicken app, make the payments easier and faster.
For any further help, you can freely call upon Quicken technical support number and reach the experts. If you are not able to use the bill pay feature on your Quicken application, readily contact the experts for an ideal solution.